CGFNS Registration in Nigeria
Do you have a need to write the CGFNS test soon? If yes, we can register you for the exam within 24 hours.
Cost of CGFNS Registration in NigeriaWe register CGFNS at $365 including study materials (print or soft copy)
Do I Need To Register Now for CGFNS Or Get Some Training First?It depends on the time you are ready to take the examination.So, we suggest you register first for the test and follow it up with adequate preparation and training. From our experience, registering first for the test drives our students to brace up and work harder as they look forward to their CGFNS test dates.
Sample of The CGFNS QuestionYou might be curious to know what the CGFNS questions look like! Here are a few samples of the CGFNS questions
Structure and Timing of The CGFNS TestThe CGFNS test consists of multiple choice questions and objective kinds of questions which are 260 in number.
Minimum time required for CGFNS preparationYou will need to prepare for at least one month. However,It depends entirely on factors such as your confidence, level of professionalism and availability of your English language proficiency test.
Acceptability of CGFNS For Admission Into Schools AbroadThe Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) is a not-for-profit organization that evaluates and verifies if foreign-trained healthcare professionals, including nurses, are both qualified and eligible to meet U.S. licensure and practice requirements. So you can’t use the CGFNS exams to gain admission into any school.
Locations of Approved CGFNS test centres in NigeriaCGFNS can be taken in Nigeria in the following locations: Portharcourt, Kano , Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Other locations may be approved over time.
Rescheduling CGFNS Test in NigeriaYou can reschedule your CGFNS test only if you are unable to take the test due to COVID 19 restrictions. But you have to contact CGFNS help desk first to give your reasons.
Preparation For CGFNS TestHere are some tips that can help you with your test preparation:
- At least, one month of good preparation is suggested for the CGFNS test.
- Pick a test date that is at least 2 months before your earliest application deadline.
- Practise! Practise!! Practise!!! There are more than enough free study materials that are available for your practice. Read and practice thoroughly.
- You can also buy on this website very affordable video courses for CGFNS. They are delivered by qualified tutors with more than a decade of experience actively tutoring students all over the world.
- Our CGFNS online training will help you to score very high. It can be group (3-20) or private (one on one). For more information, see CGFNS online training.
Identification (ID) Requirements for the CGFNS TestWhen you register for your CGFNS test in Nigeria, you’re required to enter your ID information. The details of your registration must match exactly with those on the ID you are bringing to the test place. If the details don’t match, you will not take the test, and your test fee will not be refunded.
Acceptable ID For CGFNS Test in NigeriaTest takers in Nigeria will need an international passport as an identifying document upon their arrival at the test centre.
Unacceptable ID Documents For CGFNS TestThese documents are not acceptable as primary or supplemental ID under any condition:
- Draft classification card
- International student ID
- Credit/debit card of any sort
- Notary-prepared letter or document
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Employee ID card
- Any temporary ID card
- Diplomatic, consulate or embassy ID card