PLAB Registration in Nigeria
Do you have a need to write the PLAB test soon? If yes, we can register you for the exam within 24 hours.
Cost of PLAB Registration in NigeriaWe register PLAB at 230 pounds including study materials (print or soft copy)
Do I Need To Register Now for PLAB Or Get Some Training First?It depends on the time you are ready to take the examination.So, we suggest you register first for the test and follow it up with adequate preparation and training.
Sample of The PLAB QuestionYou might be curious to know what the PLAB questions look like! Here are a few samples of the PLAB questions
Structure and Timing of The PLAB TestThe PLAB test is composed of 180 single best answer (SBA) and extended matching questions (EMQ)
Minimum time required for PLAB preparationYou will need to prepare for at least one month. However,It depends entirely on factors such as your confidence and level of professionalism.
Acceptability of PLAB For Admission Into Schools AbroadThe Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test is for doctors who have qualified overseas and wish to practise medicine in the UK under limited registration. The test assesses your ability, as a doctor, to work safely as a senior house officer (SHO) in a UK NHS hospital. So you can’t use the PLAB exams to gain admission into any school.
Locations of Approved PLAB test centres in NigeriaThe PLAB test can be taken in Nigeria in the following locations: Lagos, Enugu and Abuja. Other locations may be approved over time. See the available PLAB centres and test dates to pick a test date that is most favourable to you
Rescheduling PLAB Test Registration in NigeriaYou can cancel your spot if you’re not able to take your PLAB test on your booked date. But you can not reschedule any bookings, you can rather check GMC Online for places that might become available in the future as a result of your cancellation.
Preparation For PLAB TestHere are some tips that can help you with your test preparation:
- At least, one month of good preparation is suggested for the PLAB test.
- Pick a test date that is at least 2 months before your earliest application deadline.
- Practise! Practise!! Practise!!! There are more than enough free study materials that are available for your practice. Read and practice thoroughly.
- You can also buy on this website, very affordable video courses for PLAB. They are delivered by qualified tutors with more than a decade of experience actively tutoring students all over the world.
- Our PLAB online training will help you to score very high. It can be group (3-20) or private (one on one). For more information, see PLAB online training.
Identification (ID) Requirements for the PLAB TestWhen you register for your PLAB test in Nigeria, you’re required to enter your ID information. The details of your registration must match exactly with those on the ID you are bringing to the test place. If the details don’t match, you will not take the test, and your test fee will not be refunded.
Acceptable ID For PLAB Test in NigeriaTest takers in Nigeria will need an international passport as an identifying document upon their arrival at the test centre.
Unacceptable ID Documents For PLAB TestThese documents are not acceptable as primary or supplemental ID under any condition:
- International driver’s license
- Draft classification card
- International student ID
- Credit/debit card of any sort
- Notary-prepared letter or document
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Employee ID card
- Any temporary ID card
- Diplomatic, consulate or embassy ID card