PPLS PhD Scholarship for International Students
PPLS PhD Scholarship for International Students at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2019/20
The School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences (PPLS) is pleased to offer a number of PhD scholarships for programmers starting in the 2019/20 academic year.
The Scholarships are available to postgraduate students intending to study for a PhD within PPLS on either a full or part-time basis. The awards are offered on a highly competitive basis and are subject to annual renewal.
These scholarships are funded by the School of PPLS. Psychology at Edinburgh brings together world-class researchers approaching the scientific study of mind and behaviour through a range of topics – from language development to dementia, personality to paranormal beliefs.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD scholarship
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for Philosophy, Psychology and Linguistics & English Language (LEL)
- Scholarship Award: The Award provides full-time tuition fees (UK/EU or overseas level) with an annual stipend of £14,553 for three years (pro rata for part-time students)
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to international students.
- a number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students. are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Entrance Requirement: The successful applicant will have a very good undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline and ideally will have, or will be studying for, a postgraduate master’s degree (or equivalent).
- Existing doctoral researchers (i.e. those in their 1st or 2nd year of doctoral study) are not eligible for this award.
- These scholarships are funded by the School of PPLS.
- How to Apply: Read further information specific to subject areas.
- PhD Philosophy
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Linguistics & English Language
- Complete the application for the relevant PhD programmed.
- We encourage projects in the following areas:
- Crowd Psychology
- Using principles of group identity to improve crowd safety in emergencies and at mass events by exploring the role of group identity on feelings of safety, empowerment, and well-being. More broadly, examining underlying prejudice and stigmatization (and how these can be overcome), the role of collective action and efficacy in political change, and antecedents to political behaviour.
Click here to begin your application or to obtain more information
Need Help With Application Or Meeting Entry Requirements?
Do you need help with securing admission into schools or registering for and passing TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT or PTE, please contact us or via Whatsapp 08056516226
Want More Scholarship And Related Information?
Please, click here to read more on application to schools, scholarships, admission tests, migration, seeking professional membership and many more.