LSE PhD Scholarship 2019
100 LSE PhD Scholarship 2019
In 2019, London School of Economics will be offering around 100 major studentships to new PhD students in the form of LSE PhD Scholarship and LSE ESRC DTP Studentships. These studentships available for UK, EU and international students undertaking research in any LSE discipline.
LSE PhD Scholarship is tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000.
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Economics.
- Scholarship Award: LSE PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000.
- Number of Scholarships: In 2019 LSE will be offering around 100 major studentships to new PhD students in the form of LSE PhD Studentships and LSE ESRC DTP Studentships.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for UK, EU and International citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for UK, EU and International citizens.
- Entrance Requirements
- LSE PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000. They are available for UK, EU and international students undertaking research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential. This relates both to your past academic record and to an assessment of your likely aptitude to complete a PhD in your chosen topic in the time allocated.
- The studentships include a requirement that scholars contribute to their department as part of their research training, in the form of teaching or other work, usually from year two onwards.
How to Apply: Academic departments nominate students for consideration by a School panel for all LSE PhD Scholarship they may be eligible for. There is no separate application for any of these studentships.
To be considered for the funding, you must submit your complete application for admission to LSE by a specific date. This date differs by the academic department. Refer to the individual program page for the relevant deadline information.
- deadline for MRes/PhD Economics for 2019 entry (including PhD Studentships and ESRC funding): 12 December 2018
- funding deadline for first round of PhD Studentships and for ESRC funding for 2019 entry: 7 January 2019
- funding deadline for second round of PhD Studentships deadline for 2019 entry (some departments only): 26 April 2019
Click here to begin your application
Need Help With Application Or Meeting Entry Requirements?
Do you need help with securing admission into schools or registering for and passing TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT or PTE, please contact us or via Whatsapp 08056516226